A money-free society
I am a strong believer that a money-free society is better than a society with money. Why? Well, I think that trade is ignorance. When you give something to another, the Universe will return that favor to you no matter what so there is no need to ask for anything in return. And without trade there is no need for money.
Also, imagine the simplicity of life. You can simply just get whatever you want basically with no strings attached. I guess some kind of system is required to decide if you're fit for getting a mega-yacht for example, you don't just go around acquiring a mega-yacht from society without any kind of performance from your part. But overall, much simpler, much faster, and there would be no poverty too. Anyone can get a place to live and some food. You may say, well people will get lazy and not work and society will collapse. First off, I think you're wrong. I think that people would still work because of the fulfillment and practical need for work. Secondly, even if someone got lazy I firmly think that that should be allowed. You never know what the circumstances are. Maybe there is a perfectly good reason why someone chooses to do nothing. A philosophical period of life perhaps. Anyhow, providing unconditional support to its' citizens is a worthy goal of any society in my opinion.
Before our society can be money-free however, I think that a transitional period is required. What this transitional period is is a period of universal basic income. It's a stepping stone towards a money-free society. It introduces concepts necessary to understand before we can embrace a fully money-free society. Such as no poverty, unconditional support and more.
Kommentarer
Skicka en kommentar